Below is the procedure for deployment of Online Plug-in for Saral PayPack.
- Obtain & ensure the availability of all Prerequisites from your System Administrator [or the Service Provider]
- Once the credentials to access the Web Space is received, Relyon trained team will be uploading all necessary files to run the application on the web from Relyon office. [Deployment will be done directly on the web server from Bangalore office.]
- A License Key will be provided for offline Saral PayPack to enable offline Saral PayPack to exchange the data with online one.
- Then Offline Saral PayPack user should upload the offline data to online plug-in.
- Once the data is successfully synchronized to Online Plug-in, Creation of Users, Admin, HR, Accounts, Management has to be done.
- Once the users are created, Employees has to be mapped to respective Team Leaders.
- In the next step, Access permissions has to be defined for various users.
- Now, the Emails has to be sent to the users communicating the login ID and Password, from the Plug-in itself.
- This completes the successful deployment of Online Plug-in for Saral PayPack.
- Two hours of training will be provided "Online" to the customer from Bangalore office through Skype.
- Any enhancement of software features will be delivered as customized feature with extra cost.